Thursday, September 3, 2009

Calvary Outfitters - August Meeting Notes

Blake Morgan and I gave a FULL report on our trip to Montana celebrating the fifth anniversary of the Lifeway/OMN Fly Fishing Adventure Trips. River reports and pictures of BIG Montana fish were in abundance. I was able to completely enthrall the entire membership in attendance with my report of my fishing skills (at least that's how I remember it). ANYWAY, a good time was had by all and we finished the night with the tying of the Chernobyl Ant, a great topwater fly for trout, smallmouth, and other species..

Additionally, we are now in the beginning planning stages for a 2010 Calvary Outfitters Montana Retreat! For details please see our NEW Blog http://calvaryoutfittersmontana.blogspot.com/ dedicated to planning this trip. PLEASE visit the blog and offer any suggestions you have for this event.

"And May God Bless",
Anthony

No comments: